soon to be limited to playing for a while

Anything related to World of Tanks

Anubus
Other game: None of these - they suck

Re: soon to be limited to playing for a while

Post by Anubus » Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:21 am

:duke: Good Luck Oscar hope all end in the better for you and your family. Prayers be with you from my family. :duke:

Lone
Favorite game: Battlefield 1942
Other game: Battlefield 1942

Post by Lone » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:06 am

Crohns can be tough. My sister-in-law has it and has had her ups and down, but has done quite well for the past few years. I think the emotional issues were the hardest, but she seems to be positive abt it now. Just keep the chin up Wiener. New treatment methods will always popup. I know of a recent study abt various treatments and even possible cures that are being researched at UW-Marx.. erh.. UW-Madison.

I'll ask my wife if she has heard anything new. Shes soon to be completely done with her training or whatever to be a anesthesiologist (or whatever the spelling is). She probably knows more than I about it.

Your daughter and the rest of your family will be in our prayers.

oscarmayer

Post by oscarmayer » Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:05 pm

Thank you everyone for your kind words and especially prayers.

We arrived sat night we had originally planned to stop over night someplace but decited to dri e straight through taking about 4hr shifts. We left Arlington tx at 4:15 and arrived in sandiego at 11:30 am Pst. With stops that is about 22 hours of driving. We came straight in just to meet the doc and get acclimated think we had to wait till Monday but when they saw her physically and how small and weak she is they admitted her ASAP. She is on bed rest with an IV and heart monitors due to the danger of her condition. So far she is doing well and setteling in nicely. Everyone here is very nice and accomidating. They let my dad and I sleep in the room on pull out chair beds for the next couple of days till there is a room at the guest house.

KyuzoS7
Favorite game: Battlefield 1942

Post by KyuzoS7 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:01 pm

worse thing she can do is give up. keep her spirits high and fight it.

my thoughts are with her and you oscar, never give up hope.

Anubus

Post by Anubus » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:57 pm

Keep the fight going man and do not let her give in, also don't let it get to you and your family. Trust me in times like this it is always hard on the family as well can make not just your doughter but everyone else give up so keep strong and close to one another.

BigRC
Favorite game: World of Tanks

Post by BigRC » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:14 pm

Glad you guys had a safe trip and got her checked in. We wish you all the best! Our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

oscarmayer

Post by oscarmayer » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:03 am

thanks guys!
things are going along well. i actually now have to decide if i want to stay perm on not. i had a job offer anded to me to stay and work for another company so i an trying to decide if i want to. she does need the care, so i am really considering it.

Anubus

Post by Anubus » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:04 pm

:duke: oscarmayer I hope everything is going ok with your doughter and the rest of your family. We in the WOT Clan that still game wish to see you back but understand why you are gone, please drop us a line so that we can know the clan is still in formation. Oh yeah on more news I have been informed the the clan CCCP has been disbanded do not know why but it is no more. :duke:

P.S. Take care of that kid bro and yourself.

jjnja

Post by jjnja » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:49 pm

Oscar, Been thinking about you and your daughter. Hope and pray things are going well.

oscarmayer

Post by oscarmayer » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:15 pm

Thank you everyone for all your kind words and prayers!

So far things are roller costerish. 1 week she's awesome the next week (this week) they are debating to re-admit her to inpatient due to instabilities. so it's tuff sometimes. But i work to keep my head. one good thing about me is my ability to focus. the more i get pressures and squeezed the more i focus so it seems to be helping me a lot.

on a side note. Get them old CCCP guys to join our group! we could use some of them to help us out further!! :) I'm glad to see everyone doing so well. Updates:
i have recieved a perm offer to remain out here and it's decent $ tat was this weekend. now Today another palce called and wants to hire me perm for even more $. sheesh talk about an emotional stress. it's tuff being wanted jsut as bad as looking despite what people think. finding the right place to go to next is very hard. it has to be the right kind of place. I actually interview and review a company jsut as much as they do me, and dueing the 60 day eval period, i also eval them. i know i sound funny saying that, it really is important to find a good fit.

so right now wife is packing up home, getting minor stuff touched up and preping home for sale. goal is ti have home on market by early to mid Jan and have it sold within 30-60 days max. so that should be realistic due to us willing to offer it at a low price and it be a great deal too! We have to move out here so we will be pricing it lower that it should be for sure just to sell it. Anyone wanna buy a home in Texas? ;)

Well, so for now headed to bed. i get up at 4:30 am and start working at 5am pst so i go to bed early here to hhelp me. have a good one guys!

oscarmayer

Post by oscarmayer » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:15 pm

Thank you everyone for all your kind words and prayers!

So far things are roller costerish. 1 week she's awesome the next week (this week) they are debating to re-admit her to inpatient due to instabilities. so it's tuff sometimes. But i work to keep my head. one good thing about me is my ability to focus. the more i get pressures and squeezed the more i focus so it seems to be helping me a lot.

on a side note. Get them old CCCP guys to join our group! we could use some of them to help us out further!! :) I'm glad to see everyone doing so well. Updates:
i have recieved a perm offer to remain out here and it's decent $ tat was this weekend. now Today another palce called and wants to hire me perm for even more $. sheesh talk about an emotional stress. it's tuff being wanted jsut as bad as looking despite what people think. finding the right place to go to next is very hard. it has to be the right kind of place. I actually interview and review a company jsut as much as they do me, and dueing the 60 day eval period, i also eval them. i know i sound funny saying that, it really is important to find a good fit.

so right now wife is packing up home, getting minor stuff touched up and preping home for sale. goal is ti have home on market by early to mid Jan and have it sold within 30-60 days max. so that should be realistic due to us willing to offer it at a low price and it be a great deal too! We have to move out here so we will be pricing it lower that it should be for sure just to sell it. Anyone wanna buy a home in Texas? ;)

Well, so for now headed to bed. i get up at 4:30 am and start working at 5am pst so i go to bed early here to hhelp me. have a good one guys!

BigRC
Favorite game: World of Tanks

Post by BigRC » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:01 am

Great hearing from you Oscar! Good luck with the move and the new job. Glad the hospital and Drs there are helping. Wishing you all well. Hang in there, it will get better!

Anubus

Post by Anubus » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:35 pm

:duke: Wishing you the best of luck and hope you can sell your Texas Home quick so that to move forward with the rest of your life and taking care of your doughter. Keep you hopes up and press on my friend. :duke:

P.S. You should know I beleave that a few of us are on board with Being Merc's till we can clan up in CW our selves.

oscarmayer

Post by oscarmayer » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:47 pm

i second the merc notion.