Anyone been playing lately?

Anything related to World of Tanks

mihax209

Anyone been playing lately?

Post by mihax209 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:28 pm

So, It's been a pretty long time since I've played with any of you guys, and also since I've seen anyone on the WoT teamspeak room. It might just be because of the time differences that make me log in in hours that you're sleeping\at work.
So just asking, have you been playing lately? Anyone?

BigRC
Favorite game: World of Tanks
Other game: Battlefield 1942

Re: Anyone been playing lately?

Post by BigRC » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:35 pm

Hi Mihax. Glad to see you're still playing WOT. I have been playing quite a bit, but with the clan that I joined to play clan wars with. That's about all I have been playing is WOT. Hope all is well on your side of the world. LOL.

mihax209

Post by mihax209 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:08 am

BigRC wrote:Hi Mihax. Glad to see you're still playing WOT. I have been playing quite a bit, but with the clan that I joined to play clan wars with. That's about all I have been playing is WOT. Hope all is well on your side of the world. LOL.
Hey RC. I'm doing fine here... Just finished the last exam for the school year and summer vacation had basically started already, so I've been looking forward to playing with some of you guys, since I would be able to play at night (i.e., your afternoon-evening).

FrontlineFrank
Favorite game: Don't play - why am I here?
Other game: Star Wars

Post by FrontlineFrank » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:25 am

I was working so much that there wasn't time for WOT. Things have slowed down so hopefully we can play a few matches together.

mihax209

Post by mihax209 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:40 am

FrontlineFrank wrote:I was working so much that there wasn't time for WOT. Things have slowed down so hopefully we can play a few matches together.
Hey there Frank. Sounds cool, hope to see ya on the battlefield ;)